Level 6
LEVEL 6
Admins
Leadership Team
ESO Lead
Rift
SWTOR
WoW Lead
With the closure of Marvel Heroes I still find myself wanting to play a superhero game once in awhile and Champions Online just doesn't do it for me.

Recently DCUO did a stat revamp. The game's graphics are showing their age but it is still pretty decent. It is one of those games you can just pick up and play to scratch that superhero itch.

The game is free to play and if you want access to more advanced episodes beyond level 30 you need to either have a membership or buy permanent access to them in the games market.

Would MCG members be interested in trying the game?

If so would folks be interested in seeing MCG have a superhero league or a supervillain league? You can be either in DCUO and can have a base for the league which you can decorate etc.

Free to play players can join leagues no problem but cannot create them is all.
Posted Dec 6, 17 · OP · Last edited Dec 6, 17 by Xevrin
Repop
Votes:
+14
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Repop
MCG Member
I had played dcuo on my ps3 but hadnt in awhile after my ps network stuff got all borked and i cant login anymore. If is a decent game and best ive seen since coh cov
Posted Dec 6, 17
MCG Member
Votes:
+14
Level 1
LEVEL 1
MCG Member
I have like a level 7 or something. My biggest problem with the game is the click timing (fast click, long click, fast click or something), which I could never get down and ended up macro'ing. This might have changed since way back when though. I'll happily hop in and goof around with anyone though if there is a specific time/day.
Posted Dec 6, 17
MCG LT
Votes:
+111
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Leadership Team
Repop Lead
MCG Member
Haven't played it before, but I'd give it a go if there is interest in it.
Posted Dec 8, 17
Xevrin a
MCG LT
Votes:
+204
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Admins
Leadership Team
ESO Lead
Rift
SWTOR
WoW Lead
I have not gotten a character to 30th yet which is their max level and started doing DLCs but once I do I will post a short review for anyone who is interested. I should get off my ass and try recording content at some point lol.
Posted Dec 8, 17 · OP
MCG Rector
Votes:
+35
Level 2
LEVEL 2
MCG Rector
ESO Rector
MCG Member
So, I looked at it and downloaded it. I take it I should be a 'good guy'?
You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Posted Dec 9, 17
Xevrin a
MCG LT
Votes:
+204
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Admins
Leadership Team
ESO Lead
Rift
SWTOR
WoW Lead
Up to you, you can play a hero or a bad guy I have made both. Doesn't take overly long to level up.
Posted Dec 9, 17 · OP
Repop
Votes:
+14
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Repop
MCG Member
The cutscene at the beginning setting up the reason for so many supers makes me laugh everytime no spoilers but that look in lex luthers face is hilarious
Posted Dec 9, 17
Web Page Designer
Votes:
+66
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Web Page Designer
ESO
MCG Member
I've dabbled in it off and on with both PC and XBox. For some reason the class choices never clicked for me, but I'm willing to give it another go. I keep going back to Champions Online to scratch the superhero game itch, but can't stick with. I'm holding out hope for one of the spiritual successors to CoX.
Posted Jan 2, 18
There are no birthdays today.
Upcoming birthdays (5)
Birthday on Wed 31 Jan, 2018
Birthday on Wed 31 Jan, 2018
Birthday on Sat 10 Feb, 2018
Birthday on Sun 11 Feb, 2018
Birthday on Thu 22 Feb, 2018
NoticeNotices