LEVEL 6
Admins
Leadership Team
ESO Lead
Rift
SWTOR
WoW Lead
Hey Folks,

Just wanted to start a conversation about what folks would like to see moving forward in WoW. With the level scaling changes incoming in the next month or two and BfA being released sometime this year as per normal I expect many players to return for the expansion/changes.

Currently, we have the Alliance guild on Velen and a Horde guild on Gilneas. So here are some questions to get things started but by no means the only ones I am curious about.

Would players like to see more of a focus on playing Alliance or Horde this expansion?

Would you like to see a more casual style guild, one that focuses on small group content, a family atmosphere raid style guild or one that focuses on progression?

Would you like to see the guild in WoW begin to grow again?

If you have other topics or ideas you would like to discuss feel free to post em.

Cheers,
Posted Dec 26, 17 · OP
ESO
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
ESO
WoW
MCG Member
Well, just in the interests of full disclosure, I'm primarily an Alliance player. Always have been, always will be. I number my BElf DK as among one of the characters I always try to get to max level, but she's always third priority behind my human paladin (who's 1st) and my human mage (who's 2nd.) So, uh... I guess... for the Alliance?

That being said, I also have been, and likely always will be an "LFR hero" if only because putting in the time and effort to do "actual raider stuff" is just something I've never really felt all that compelled to do. I'm not against it, if the guild can support it, but seeing as how most of the people who were really interested transferred servers already, not sure where the playerbase for that's going to come from even with a new expansion. If one shows up, I'm happy to let them do their thing and I'll do mine, I guess I'm just skeptical?
Posted Dec 27, 17
List
Undo
MCG Member
Votes:
+2
MCG Member
WoW has been the game I always come back to.  I'm not married to any faction. I'm bi-factual.  I do have a passion for having a community of players, and would really like to see the community grow, whether it's on velen or elsewhere, alliance or horde. The point is that playing together is often more fun than playing solo (though i do my fair share of solo play).

I may be idealistic, but i'd love to see it to the point where we have scheduled events, raid (casual and/or progression), mythics, pvp grouping, etc etc.  There's a good spread of content, and in theory we could still keep in touch with member regardless of server, I believe (its been a minute since I've been involved in networking and guilds).

My bottom line is that I'm passionate about gaming together, and would really like to see it happen in this awesome community that has proven to be able to do it before.
Posted Mon at 03:44 pm
List
Undo
ESO
Votes:
+9
ESO
Rift
SWTOR
MCG Member
How active is the Horde guild? Guess with my lack of paying attention this is the first I have heard we had one. My early days of WoW were Horde and when I came back for Legion couldn't bring myself to abandon those characters to start again as Alliance and I refuse to pay for faction change. But it would be nice to be able to at least possibly run 5 mans with people in the guild if the there is Horde activity.
Posted Mon at 08:03 pm
Xevrin a
MCG LT
Votes:
+204
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Admins
Leadership Team
ESO Lead
Rift
SWTOR
WoW Lead
The horde guild is unofficial and I set it up early last year for any member of Pax at the time who wanted to play a bit on that side. It is quite inactive I hope on now and again to check on things and update my horde toons.

I noticed they just recently updated the social app portion of the blizzard launcher again but still no in-game functionality as of yet. Also, the new level scaling mechanics should be in the game by later this afternoon as well which will be nice.
Posted Tue at 03:44 pm · OP
There are no birthdays today.
Upcoming birthdays (5)
Birthday on Wed 31 Jan, 2018
Birthday on Wed 31 Jan, 2018
Birthday on Sat 10 Feb, 2018
Birthday on Sun 11 Feb, 2018
Birthday on Thu 22 Feb, 2018
NoticeNotices