Level 6
LEVEL 6
Admins
Leadership Team
ESO Lead
Rift
SWTOR
WoW Lead
So I am starting to think about doing a refresh of the website in early 2018. One of the things that can be easily updated is the color swatch.

What colors would you pick for our website?

- They should be a swatch of 3 colors (Currently we are using Black/White with Blue accents)

Feel free to post any suggestions and we can have a poll starting in the next week or two to decide what colors to go with.

Cheers,
Posted Dec 20, 17 · OP
MCG Rector
Votes:
+35
Level 2
LEVEL 2
MCG Rector
ESO Rector
MCG Member
The black and white are easy to read. I don't know about a third.
You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Posted Dec 20, 17
MCG LT
Votes:
+111
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Leadership Team
Repop Lead
MCG Member
Green! :-d
Posted Dec 20, 17
Repop
Votes:
+70
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Repop
MCG Member
full white on full black is a bit too stark typically. but that's not the case with the actual theme either - default font color is a not even that bright grey (#cccccc), not white.

dark gray background, white/bright font color and orange for accents is a pretty neat combo.
Posted Dec 21, 17
MCG LT
Votes:
+92
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Leadership Team
MCG Member
What we have right now is easy enough for me to read. For most sites, that is all I look for. hehe
Be assured that these bloated carcasses that litter my path belong not to mine own enemies, but are in fact the fleshy bindings of those companions who travel with me. *Kaysis saunters off, grinning hugely, while yet another companion’s lifeless body falls to the ground* *Emptyplum gingerly steps over one of the motionless heaps, muttering under her breath* …and the fools thought I would keep them alive… *giggling quietly to herself, madness gleaming in her eyes, Emptyplum bounces along merrily behind Kaysis*
Posted Dec 23, 17
Rix Officer
Votes:
+12
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Rift Officer
Rift Rector
Rift
MCG Member
I love this, I prefer overall dark themes and this is one of my favorite shades of blue.
Posted Dec 26, 17
There are no birthdays today.
Upcoming birthdays (11)
Birthday on Wed 23 May, 2018
Birthday on Thu 31 May, 2018
Birthday on Fri 01 Jun, 2018
Birthday on Sun 03 Jun, 2018
Birthday on Mon 04 Jun, 2018
Birthday on Tue 05 Jun, 2018
Birthday on Tue 05 Jun, 2018
Birthday on Sat 09 Jun, 2018
Birthday on Sat 09 Jun, 2018