Below I will detail out my single target healing spec - this probably varies from the specs seen on the RIFT forums but it's what I have had the most success with over the years and have adapted it for each expansion since Physician was introduced.

If it's Raid Heals you're interested in, check out the various options listed here. They each have their uses (and now you'll know why I sometimes find it a challenge to remember which healing spec I've used on which fights! LOL)

Tank Healing - 61 Physician / 10 Bladedancer / 5 Saboteur

Legendaries

Maintenance Therapy
Life Insurance

I only use 2 Legendaries because the other available Legendaries in the Physician soul work at cross-purposes with the build.

Builder/Finisher Macros

Builder
#show Urgent Care
suppressmacrofailures
cast Precise Diagnosis
cast Urgent Care
cast Expectant Treatment
cast Adrenaline Shot
cast Causal Treatment
cast Active Treatment

If you're used to having multi-button specs, you can pull Expectant Treatment and Adrenaline Shot out of the Macro and cast those as needed. Expectant Treatment is minor emergency heal and Adrenaline Shot will restore some energy.

For me, I cycle through my Builder pre-pull so I can get those on CD since I won't need them at the start of the fight. This also allows me to build up 5 combo points and shield my Tank, pre-pull, which you'll want to do regardless of what you keep in this Macro.

Shield Finisher
#show Preemptive Therapy
suppressmacrofailures
stopcasting
cast Preemptive Therapy

This is your primary finisher unless you're really struggling to keep your tank up. Physician is much more of a proactive vs reactive healing spec and in those moments when reactive healing is needed, we have plenty of big Cool Downs (CDs) we can use so most often you'll be shielding your Tank with your finisher.

Heal Finisher
#show Massive Therapy
suppressmacrofailures
stopcasting
cast Massive Therapy
cast Preemptive Therapy

This is a very strong healing finisher. I use this if we're in a extremely tough fight and I've burnt through all my CD's and I can't keep ahead of the healing curve on my tank. I will also use this to spot heal other raid members if they're taking significant damage and it doesn't look like Raid Heals are going to be enough. NOTE: For non-Tanks, casting this finisher with less than 5 Combo Points will often be enough to top them off which makes this a great "Oh Poo" button for a non-Tank Raid member you're trying to help save.

Cool Down Macros (better known as "Oh Poo" buttons)

Biofeedback
#show Biofeedback
suppressmacrofailures
stopcasting
cast Biofeedback

This is my favorite CD because it provides big heals over a 6 second channel so it will help you recoup some energy. It will also do damage to the boss/adds so I will often use it whenever it's off CD just to help with DPS.

Emergency Response
#show Emergency Response
suppressmacrofailures
stopcasting
cast Emergency Response

This is your biggest instant heal. I use this when I'm having a hard time catching up on heals as this will often allow me the breathing room I need to get back into proactive shielding vs reactive healing.

Planar Variation
#show Planar Variation
suppressmacrofailures
stopcasting
cast Planar Variation

Another Channel - not as powerful as Biofeedback but still useful.

Intensive Care
#show Intensive Care
suppressmacrofailures
stopcasting
cast Intensive Care

This increases your healing for 10 seconds. I will often use this in conjunction with another CD or the Healing Finisher if I'm out of other options.

Tool Macros

Life Insurance
#show Life Insurance
suppressmacrofailures
stopcasting
raid Life Insurance Active!
cast Life Insurance

This is NOT a heal so don't try to use it as such. This will keep your target from dying should they receive a killing blow within 10 seconds of casting. That being said - this buys you 10 seconds which makes it a very powerful tool and with the Legendary reducing it's CD time from 60 to 30 seconds, it's become even more useful in 4.0.

Cleanse
#show Detoxification
suppressmacrofailures
stopcasting
cast @mouseoverui Detoxification
cast @group01 Detoxification
cast @group02 Detoxification
cast @group03 Detoxification
cast @group04 Detoxification
cast @group05 Detoxification
cast @group06 Detoxification
cast @group07 Detoxification
cast @group08 Detoxification
cast @group09 Detoxification
cast @group10 Detoxification
cast @group11 Detoxification
cast @group12 Detoxification
cast @group13 Detoxification
cast @group14 Detoxification
cast @group15 Detoxification
cast @group16 Detoxification
cast @group17 Detoxification
cast @group18 Detoxification
cast @group19 Detoxification
cast @group20 Detoxification

This is your Single Target (ST) Cleanse. Mass Detox is your group cleanse, which I've listed below.

Battle Rez
#show Kiss of Life
suppressmacrofailures
raid Gracing %T with my Kiss of Life - (BRez)
cast Kiss of Life

Non-Macro Buttons

Viral Infection - Once the fight starts and your Tank has the Boss targeted, click Viral Infection to add a little DPS to all of your heals.
Alternative Treatment - This is a toggled button that will allow some of your ST heals to become AoE heals.
Mass Detox - This is your group cleanse.

Buffs
Supportive Care - This normally goes on your Tank but it can also be useful if you've got a low HP player in the group who needs extra healing.
Preventive Medication - Personal Buff
Simultaneous Treatment - Personal Buff