1 reply
SWTOR
Votes:
+21
Level 1
LEVEL 1
SWTOR
MCG Member
Since I seem to be the only one that has logged in to the old Dominus reserves guild, guild master seems to have defaulted to my alt Maximillian. As I am not a praetorian or anything, if any officers want GM back, message me in game. Otherwise no worries, I'm not wrecking the thing or anything.

Speaking of alt guilds, I noticed that either the PI alt guild was deleted, or all my chars got booted. Is it still around? Either way, I'd like to get all my alts in PI at some point, though I do tend to go premium sometimes.

Edited to specify I am referring to the PD alt guild. As I mention above, the PI alt guild is just gone.
c32380edec136129.png
SWTOR: Farious, Marillion, Zendennin, Chataya
NCIceman in pretty much any other game, especially shooters.
Posted Jun 7, 18 · OP · Last edited Jun 11, 18
SC
Votes:
+13
Level 1
LEVEL 1
SC
SWTOR
MCG Member
I wish I had answers for you. I know a while back I asked the same things and a couple members said the leadership left to join another guild but I was never able to get in touch with leadership or the other guild. I dont really have Discord but maybe there is more info on Discord.
WoW Alliance - Garic (Beastmaster, LW, Cook, Skinning), Fizantilus (Arcane Mage, Tailor, Enchants)
Posted Jun 11, 18
Happy Birthday!
Upcoming birthdays (8)
Birthday on Wed 27 Jun, 2018
Birthday on Sun 01 Jul, 2018
Birthday on Mon 02 Jul, 2018
Birthday on Wed 04 Jul, 2018
Birthday on Sun 08 Jul, 2018
Birthday on Wed 11 Jul, 2018
Birthday on Thu 12 Jul, 2018
Birthday on Tue 17 Jul, 2018
NoticeNotices