4 replies
SWTOR
Votes:
+21
Level 1
LEVEL 1
SWTOR
MCG Member
Anybody heard anything from the old Pax people? Was wondering what the status was of their reformation...
c32380edec136129.png
SWTOR: Farious, Marillion, Zendennin, Chataya
NCIceman in pretty much any other game, especially shooters.
Posted Jun 7, 18 · OP
MCG LT
Votes:
+92
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Leadership Team
MCG Member
I've not heard anything, but I've not spoken to anyone in ages.
Be assured that these bloated carcasses that litter my path belong not to mine own enemies, but are in fact the fleshy bindings of those companions who travel with me. *Kaysis saunters off, grinning hugely, while yet another companion’s lifeless body falls to the ground* *Emptyplum gingerly steps over one of the motionless heaps, muttering under her breath* …and the fools thought I would keep them alive… *giggling quietly to herself, madness gleaming in her eyes, Emptyplum bounces along merrily behind Kaysis*
Posted Jun 8, 18
Xevrin a
MCG LT
Votes:
+214
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Admins
Leadership Team
ESO Lead
Rift
SWTOR
WoW Lead
I have not heard anything here either been mostly focused on ESO, WoW and work so far this summer. I will post a MCG community update for August and I will try to see what I can find out about a Pax info update by then as well. The last I heard nothing new was in the pipe and the Reavers group was still doing their own thing.

If I had to guess I would assume you will hear something as AoC approaches release.. if that game is still a focus for some folks.
Posted Jun 21, 18 · Last edited Jun 21, 18
SWTOR
Votes:
+21
Level 1
LEVEL 1
SWTOR
MCG Member
Who are the reavers, and which game is AoC (probably not Age of Conan lol). I remember a lot of people waiting for some post-apocalyptic game, but that's been in development forever...
c32380edec136129.png
SWTOR: Farious, Marillion, Zendennin, Chataya
NCIceman in pretty much any other game, especially shooters.
Posted Jun 21, 18 · OP
Xevrin a
MCG LT
Votes:
+214
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Admins
Leadership Team
ESO Lead
Rift
SWTOR
WoW Lead
Think that is what Rawn's group was named. You would have to speak with him about if they are still active. AoC = Ashes of Creation, I think it is meant to go into alpha by the end of this year. I have not been following it.
Posted Jun 21, 18 · Last edited Jun 21, 18
There are no birthdays today.
Upcoming birthdays (4)
Birthday on Thu 27 Sep, 2018
Birthday on Fri 05 Oct, 2018
Birthday on Wed 17 Oct, 2018
Nef
Birthday on Wed 24 Oct, 2018
NoticeNotices