This is not my spec, but I simplified the original and still get great results
This plays EXACTLY like my other build except instead managing Piercing Beam and Galvanic Strike, you manage Dark Touch.

Here is the original, titled Metachon. If you are skilled enough for somewhat complex specs, please have a look at the original post. It's a bit too much for me though, so I took the build and tweaked it.

My normal Archon, on fights like Beruhast in iRotP, pulls at best 250-300k. This one peaks around 600k and falls to about 500-550k depending on how many adds we get. On high add fights like Beligosh, my normal pulls about 80k, this can maintain about 200k despite add switching and debuffing.

Magelo Soul Tree

Legendaries:

Elementalist -Elemental Forces
Archon - Shared Vigor, Flaring Power, Illuminate
Warlock - Neddra's Grasp

Note: Original Build uses Legendary Patron's Rage for increased DPS. This is unnecessary in my opinion. Legendary Shared Vigor give 2000 (instead of 1000) Endurance and is more valuable to me. This means Patron's Rage will only refresh your auras, NOT cast them on you if they have fallen off. Does not allow movement.

Masteries:

Lv 65 - Ethereal Blast
Lv 64 - Arcane Finesse (feel free to change into Methodical Destruction for science, I parse
higher with arcane)
Lv 63 - Mental Cynosure (if you need your lava to benefit 20 ppl, change to Combat Alacity,
but the 10% charge gain from Mental Cynosure is crucial)
Lv 62 - Healing Expertise
Lv 61 - Arcanist's Shield or Overflowing Vitality (Like the original, I use Vitality, but it shouldn't matter.)

Note: 63 - Mental Cynosure means you will not only have a cast time on Lava Field, but you will also have Charge problems! Stock up on Major Charge Potions. If you know Flaring Power needs to be cast soon, avoid spamming your spam macro and use Searing Vitality or other charge gaining abilities to ensure you have enough. There will be times when your raid lead calls for CDs and you will not have a few GCDs to build charge, so you need charge potions.

Macros:

Spam:
Copy
#show Granite Salvo suppressmacrofailures cast Elemental Forces cast Ethereal Blast cast Volcanic Bomb cast Earthen Barrage cast Spark Shower cast Surging Flare cast Granite Salvo cast Waning Power cast Neddra's Grasp cast Searing Vitality cast Break Free cast Fading Light

Single Target cleanse spam
Copy
#show Purification suppressmacrofailures cast @group01 Purification cast @group02 Purification cast @group03 Purification cast @group04 Purification cast @group05 Purification cast @group06 Purification cast @group07 Purification cast @group08 Purification cast @group09 Purification cast @group10 Purification cast @group11 Purification cast @group12 Purification cast @group13 Purification cast @group14 Purification cast @group15 Purification cast @group16 Purification cast @group17 Purification cast @group18 Purification cast @group19 Purification cast @group20 Purification

AoE Cleanse (and Purge, when you are a 61 Archon.)
Copy
#show Cleansing Flames cast @gtae Cleansing Flames

Important abilities:
1hr buffs -
Archon's Bulwark

My version of this build does not fully utilize Archon's Bulwark because I don't know how to min-max that. The original MetaChon utilizes your Bulwark procs to increase DPS.

5 minute buffs, called Auras
Arcan Aegis
Vitality of Stone
Burning Purpose

These are your 3 raid buff Auras. They last only 5 minutes, shorted than many fights. Make sure these don't fall off if you can't cast Patron's Rage to refresh them. You will have 2 buffs for each one, one with a timer and one without. Kalerts doesn't track the timer properly because of this.

Note: Shared Vigor is Legendary in this build, it will proc automatically when non-archon spells are cast.

Debuffs:
Ashen Defense
Crumbling Resistance
Illuminate
Lingering Dust (This appears to be fixed)
Searing Vitality (Technically a DoT and self buff, whatever. This appears to be fixed)

Have each of these on your bar and apply them to each enemy, adds and all. Aside from Lingering Dust and Searing Vitality, these are high priority debuffs

If your raid lead wants Flaring and Lava Field at the beginning of the fight, use Ashen Defense, Crumbling Resistance then Flaring/Lava, then Illuminate. 2 GCDs before cooldowns gives people time to set up their own debuffs and get into position.

Cooldowns:
Flaring Power
Lava Field

Copy
#show Flaring Power cast Flaring Power raid *insert your shout*

Copy
#show Lava Field cast @gtae Lava Field raid *insert your shout*

Many people combine their CDs into 1 macro, I don't like that since lag can cause me to double click and there are times when 1 CD is desired, not 2. In our raids, we require you to have an announcement macro of some kind attached to your cool downs. Be simple or be creative, as long as it's clear. Even though the abilities have their own cool downs, anyone who was buffed by these abilities will get a 5 min debuff preventing them from receiving benefit again. Only use these when the raid lead calls, the debuffs are gone -and- your team has time to DPS for more than 20 sec.

Note: Lava Field is a ground AoE. This marker is ONLY for damaging your target and should be cast on the enemy. Allies receive the buff regardless of the ground AoE. Cast @gtae does not work on Malannon and you must target yourself or an ally to drop this during that fight.

Other abilities:
Steadfast Return - Self mana regen, usually only used after death.
Mental Flare - 2min CD to give an ally a 30% mana boost. Cleric healers generally need it.

Pillaging Stone (and how it works with Legendary Illuminate)
L. Illuminate not only debuffs your target, but every time you or an ally strikes that target, you gain a stack of Illuminated Earth (up to 20) Each stack of Ill. Earth increases the damage of your next Pillaging Stone (consuming those stacks.) By casting Pillaging Stone whenever you have 20 stacks (but after you set/refresh debuffs) you will debuff and damage your target.

Recap:
Before fight, cast Archon's Bulwark and Lightning Charge. Cast Arcane Aegis, Vitality of Stone, and Burning Purpose right during Ready Check.

Once pulled, cast your debuffs (and CDs IF you are using CD at the beginning of the fight) Apply Dark Touch. Cast Pillaging Stone whenever you have 20 stacks of Illuminated Earth and cast spam until you need to refresh debuffs/buffs.

If you use Kalerts you should write some to track:
Illuminated Earth
Dark Touch
Ashen Defense
Crumbling Resistance
Illuminate
At least 1 Aura (since they have the same timer) just to see if you're missing it. Kalert won't handle the timer properly (will show timers sometimes, and won't show others, since it doesn't know which of the two to track. It trades off. Might want to set it to 'Missing' rather than 'Active')

Note: My Kalerts are unorthodox and it's honestly just going to be easier to write your own.