2 replies
Rift
Votes:
+18
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Rift
MCG Member
In case anyone missed it, the latest game from Lori and Corey Cole, Hero-U, has finally been released. The Coles are most famous for creating the Quest for Glory series back in the 1990s, one of my favorite game series. It was kickstarter funded, so it's a little unpolished, but reviews have been very favorable so far.

Hero-U Website
Posted Jul 14, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Web Page Designer
Votes:
+75
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Web Page Designer
ESO
MCG Member
Wow, that's a blast from the past. I played every Quest for Glory game...that series gobbled up a lot of my free time. :)
Posted Jul 16, 18
List
Undo
Rift
Votes:
+18
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Rift
MCG Member
I finished it last weekend, and I definitely recommend it. It plays very similarly to the old QfG games, especially the rogue areas of those games. You search through a lot of couch cushions, potted plants and behind paintings, and every one has unique joke responses. It also captures that unique blend of RPG and adventure that no one else has. It's an indie game though, so the graphics are a little amateurish, but the musical score is pretty good. It's also short (like most adventure games), but is worth replaying (like any good RPG). Overall it's a fun little hidden gem.
Posted Aug 2, 18 · OP
There are no birthdays today.
Upcoming birthdays (5)
Birthday on Wed 28 Nov, 2018
Birthday on Mon 03 Dec, 2018
Birthday on Fri 07 Dec, 2018
Birthday on Sat 08 Dec, 2018
Birthday on Thu 13 Dec, 2018
NoticeNotices