6 replies
SWTOR
Votes:
+21
Level 1
LEVEL 1
SWTOR
MCG Member
I logged on today to find Farious not in a guild! Was PI deleted? If not, why was I kicked?

Update: Indeed, all my characters are out.
c32380edec136129.png
SWTOR: Farious, Marillion, Zendennin, Chataya
NCIceman in pretty much any other game, especially shooters.
Posted Aug 3, 18 · OP · Last edited Aug 3, 18
SC
Votes:
+14
Level 1
LEVEL 1
SC
SWTOR
MCG Member
I cant say myself. I know PD fell apart and most of its members have been MIA for months. Maybe the same happened to PI, havent seen anyone around there either. I think PD at least all went to another guild. Kinda sad to see but it was inevitable with how SWTOR was heading I guess.
WoW Alliance - Garic (Beastmaster, LW, Cook, Skinning), Fizantilus (Arcane Mage, Tailor, Enchants)
Posted Aug 10, 18
SWTOR
Votes:
+21
Level 1
LEVEL 1
SWTOR
MCG Member
Yeah, I just would think they would hand the guild off rather than delete it. I have an alt that is leader of the PD Alt guild. I think they just kicked everyone out of the main guilds; not sure why though. Hoping someone comes on and answers.
c32380edec136129.png
Posted Aug 10, 18 · OP
Xevrin a
MCG LT
Votes:
+214
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Admins
Leadership Team
ESO Lead
Rift
SWTOR
WoW Lead
I was planning on doing an MCG update meeting this month and then posting a summary but we are dealing with a RL family member who passed away atm. I will see about checking on an update about PI later in the month.
Posted Aug 11, 18
SWTOR
Votes:
+21
Level 1
LEVEL 1
SWTOR
MCG Member
So sorry to hear, RL takes precedence. I've let my sub lapse for the time being anyway, so nothing urgent.
c32380edec136129.png
Posted Aug 11, 18 · OP
SC
Votes:
+14
Level 1
LEVEL 1
SC
SWTOR
MCG Member
wrote:
Yeah, I just would think they would hand the guild off rather than delete it. I have an alt that is leader of the PD Alt guild. I think they just kicked everyone out of the main guilds; not sure why though. Hoping someone comes on and answers.

Yea I feel the way the SWTOR people abandoned the guild to just be wrong. I havent seen any of the former leadership here in months, and the last officer post on Discord was back in December. I know on PD side they left the guild open so its still there, just empty. I have no idea what happened PI side but PI was always the more active guild. No posts were ever made here stating what was going on. They just packed up and left. I found the whole situation to be... unclassy.
WoW Alliance - Garic (Beastmaster, LW, Cook, Skinning), Fizantilus (Arcane Mage, Tailor, Enchants)
Posted Aug 11, 18
SWTOR
Votes:
+21
Level 1
LEVEL 1
SWTOR
MCG Member
IF PD is still there but empty, then I'm betting that's what happened with PI. I'm betting they didn't want anyone else to be made guild leader if they took a long absence, like is happening with the PD alt guild. I was made GM a while too, and even posted that if an officer wanted it back to get up with me and I would hand it back over. So I understand why they probably did it, I just liked still being in PI and visiting our old ship and stuff.
c32380edec136129.png
Posted Aug 11, 18 · OP
There are no birthdays today.
Upcoming birthdays (5)
Birthday on Wed 28 Nov, 2018
Birthday on Mon 03 Dec, 2018
Birthday on Fri 07 Dec, 2018
Birthday on Sat 08 Dec, 2018
Birthday on Thu 13 Dec, 2018
NoticeNotices